DramaWorks Theatre Company
Made in accordance with EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR)
PERSONAL INFORMATION WHICH WE COLLECT:
We may collect personal information about you (and your child if their personal information is provided by you) when you:
- Phone us
- Email us
- Contact us on Facebook
- Register for our courses
Personal information we may collect about a customer or their child maybe:
(a) full name;
(b) postal address; (required only for those who pay by bank transfer)
(c) email address;
(d) telephone number;
(e) date of birth;
(i) special needs and relevant medical information;
(j) supplementary information (dietary and other preferences and special requirements);
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION:
We will collect personal information:
- To keep you informed about details of your or your child’s course;
- For health and safety of you or your child when they attend one of our courses;
- To process your payment and invoice;
With additional consent:
With your consent you can be added to our mailing list to receive information about future courses, camps and castings. You have the right to opt out of this at any time by emailing us with ‘unsubscribe’ in the subject.
Photography and videos:
- With your consent we take photos and videos of classes and performances for parents and students to view;
- With your consent these photos can be published on our website, Facebook page and adverts and other relevant websites for marketing purposes;
- With your consent photos are published on brochures and posters for marketing our courses;
- You have the right to have photos deleted at any time;
- We retain data as long as you or your child is enrolled in our classes and for a period of 3 year after.
- Should you opt in to our mailing list then we will keep your email contact there unless you ask it to be removed by unsubscribing.
The right to access information we hold about you:
At any point you can contact us to request details concerning the information we hold about you, why we have that information, who has access to the information and where we got the information. In most cases you may be entitled to copies of the information we hold concerning you. Once we have received your request we will respond within 30 days.
The right to correct and update the information we hold about you:
If the data we hold about you is out of date, incomplete or incorrect, you can inform us and we will ensure that it is updated.
The right to have your information erased:
If you feel that we should no longer be using your data or that we are illegally using your data, you can request that we erase the data we hold. When we receive your request, we will confirm whether the data has been deleted or tell you the reason why it cannot be deleted.
The right to ask us to stop contacting you with direct marketing:
You have the right to request that we stop contacting you with direct marketing. On these emails we have a note on the bottom to ‘unsubscribe’. You can do so by replying to the email with ‘unsubscribe’ in the subject.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION:
We do not share your personal data or child’s with anyone else unless we have your express consent, we will never disclose, rent, trade or sell your personal information to any third parties.
We may change this policy from time to time. You should check this policy occasionally to ensure that you are aware of the most recent version that will apply each time you access the website.