We inform you that during the Services, every personal data which are in the possession of the our company is recorded by us, the Data Controller.
The legal ground of the Data Processing is the performance of the contract according to the GDPR, in which contract, one of the parties is the Data Subject or Section 5 (1) b.) of Act CXII of 2011 – hereinafter referred to as: Law of Info.
The Data Processing shall be realized by the Data Controller and the natural persons who are in an employment relationship or in a work-related legal relationship with the Data Controller and the Partners who collaborate in the Services.
We inform you that impact assessment and appointment of data protection officer have not been conducted.
In terms of the concepts related to the Data Processing, the definitions of the GDPR and the Law of Info are the governing definitions.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WHICH WE COLLECT:
We may collect personal information about you (and your child if their personal information is provided by you) when you:
- Phone us
- Email us
- Contact us on Facebook
- Register for our services via our website
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
Personal information we may collect about a customer or their child maybe:
a. full name;
b. postal address (required only for those who pay by bank transfer);
c. email address;
d. telephone number;
e. date of birth;
f. special needs and relevant medical information;
g. TAJ card number for day camp registration;
h. in case of casting registration: measurements, details of appearance, acting experience, headshots and videos;
i. supplementary information (dietary and other preferences and special requirements).
THE AIM OF THE DATA PROCESSING:
We will collect personal information:
- To keep you informed about details of your or your child’s course, related workshops and performances;
- In case of casting registration to contact you about recent castings;
- For health and safety of you or your child when you/they use our services;
- To process your payment and invoice;
The data disclosure is volunteer in every case.
With additional consent:
With your consent you can be added to our mailing list to receive information about future courses, camps and castings. You have the right to opt out of this at any time by emailing us with ‘unsubscribe’ in the subject.
Photography and videos:
- With your consent we take photos and videos of classes and performances for parents and students to view;
- With your consent these photos can be published on our website, Facebook page, adverts and other relevant websites for marketing purposes;
- With your consent photos are published on brochures and posters for marketing our courses;
- You have the right to have photos deleted at any time;
- In the case of castings registration we keep a copy of your child’s headshot in order to submit them for castings;
- We retain data as long as you or your child are using our services and for a period of 3 years after.
- Should you opt in to our mailing list then we will keep your email contact there unless you ask it to be removed by unsubscribing.
KEEPING YOUR PERSONAL DATA SECURE:
- DramaWorks Kft. is committed to protecting the personal information you entrust to us. We adopt robust and appropriate technologies and policies, so the information we have about you is protected from unauthorised access and improper use
YOUR RIGHTS DURING THE DATA PROCESSING:
a. The right to access information we hold about you:
At any point you can contact us to request details concerning the information we hold about you, about the sources, the aim, legal grand and period of the Data Processing and also about the legal ground and the and consignee of the conveyance. In most cases you may be entitled to copies of the information we hold concerning you. Once we have received your request, we will respond within 15 days. In case we deny to inform you about your data, you hold a right to seek legal redress or you are able to turn to the Hungarian National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information. You are able to contact us by e-mail or postal.
Address: 1139 Budapest, Petneházy utca 33. fszt. 3
b. The right to correct and update the information we hold about you:
If the data we hold about you is out of date, incomplete or incorrect, you can inform us and we will ensure that it is updated within 30 days.
In case you challenge the accuracy and punctuality of a personal data, we mark the date if the unpunctuality or the inaccuracy of the controversial data can not be determined obviously.
c. The right to have your information erased:
If you feel that we should no longer be using your data or that we are illegally using your data, you can request that we erase the data we hold. We have 15 days to erase your data. When we receive your request, we will confirm whether the data has been deleted or tell you the reason why it cannot be deleted. In case we deny to erase your data, you hold a right to seek legal redress or you are able to turn to the Hungarian National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information.
d. The right to ask us to stop contacting you with direct marketing:
You have the right to request that we stop contacting you with direct marketing. On these emails we have a note on the bottom to ‘unsubscribe’ by replying to the email with ‘unsubscribe’ in the subject.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION:
We do not share your personal data or child’s with anyone else unless we have your express consent or it is deemed necessary to processing your payment, we will never disclose, rent, trade or sell your personal information to any third parties.
We do not use your personal data or child’s with the interest of the purpose of third party and do not abuse with them in no other way.
We specially protect the personal data with the proper measures against unauthorized access, change, conveyance, publishing, erasure or destroying and accidental destroying, damage and becoming inaccessible.
We inform you that we do not make decision which is based on automated data processing only. We do not create a profile in accordance with the available personal data.
We may change this policy from time to time. You should check this policy occasionally to ensure that you are aware of the most recent version.
HOW TO CONTACT US:
Call us: 06 20 316-7268
1139 Budapest, Petneházy utca 33. Fszt. 3
Company registration number: 01-09-898495
Tax number: 14317079-2-41