We inform you that during the Services, every personal data which are in the possession of the our company is recorded by us, the Data Controller.
The legal ground of the Data Processing is the performance of the contract according to the GDPR, in which contract, one of the parties is the Data Subject or Section 5 (1) b.) of Act CXII of 2011 – hereinafter referred to as: Law of Info.
The Data Processing shall be realized by the Data Controller and the natural persons who are in an employment relationship or in a work-related legal relationship with the Data Controller and the Partners who collaborate in the Services.
We inform you that impact assessment and appointment of data protection officer have not been conducted.
In terms of the concepts related to the Data Processing, the definitions of the GDPR and the Law of Info are the governing definitions.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WHICH WE COLLECT:
We may collect personal information about you (and your child if their personal information is provided by you) when you:
- Phone us
- Email us
- Contact us on Facebook
- Register for our services via our website
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
Personal information we may collect about a customer or their child maybe:
a. full name;
b. postal address (required only for those who pay by bank transfer);
c. email address;
d. telephone number;
e. date of birth;
f. special needs and relevant medical information;
g. TAJ card number for day camp registration;
h. in case of casting registration: measurements, details of appearance, acting experience, headshots and videos;
i. supplementary information (dietary and other preferences and special requirements).
THE AIM OF THE DATA PROCESSING:
We will collect personal information:
- To keep you informed about details of your or your child’s course, related workshops and performances;
- In case of casting registration to contact you about recent castings;
- For health and safety of you or your child when you/they use our services;
- To process your payment and invoice;
The data disclosure is volunteer in every case.
With additional consent:
With your consent you can be added to our mailing list to receive information about future courses, camps and castings. You have the right to opt out of this at any time by emailing us with ‘unsubscribe’ in the subject.
Photography and videos:
- With your consent we take photos and videos of classes and performances for parents and students to view;
- With your consent these photos can be published on our website, Facebook page, adverts and other relevant websites for marketing purposes;
- With your consent photos are published on brochures and posters for marketing our courses;
- You have the right to have photos deleted at any time;
- In the case of castings registration we keep a copy of your child’s headshot in order to submit them for castings;
- We retain data as long as you or your child are using our services and for a period of 3 years after.
- Should you opt in to our mailing list then we will keep your email contact there unless you ask it to be removed by unsubscribing.
KEEPING YOUR PERSONAL DATA SECURE:
- DramaWorks Kft. is committed to protecting the personal information you entrust to us. We adopt robust and appropriate technologies and policies, so the information we have about you is protected from unauthorised access and improper use
YOUR RIGHTS DURING THE DATA PROCESSING:
a. The right to access information we hold about you:
At any point you can contact us to request details concerning the information we hold about you, about the sources, the aim, legal grand and period of the Data Processing and also about the legal ground and the and consignee of the conveyance. In most cases you may be entitled to copies of the information we hold concerning you. Once we have received your request, we will respond within 15 days. In case we deny to inform you about your data, you hold a right to seek legal redress or you are able to turn to the Hungarian National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information. You are able to contact us by e-mail or postal.
Address: 1139 Budapest, Petneházy utca 33. fszt. 3
b. The right to correct and update the information we hold about you:
If the data we hold about you is out of date, incomplete or incorrect, you can inform us and we will ensure that it is updated within 30 days.
In case you challenge the accuracy and punctuality of a personal data, we mark the date if the unpunctuality or the inaccuracy of the controversial data can not be determined obviously.
c. The right to have your information erased:
If you feel that we should no longer be using your data or that we are illegally using your data, you can request that we erase the data we hold. We have 15 days to erase your data. When we receive your request, we will confirm whether the data has been deleted or tell you the reason why it cannot be deleted. In case we deny to erase your data, you hold a right to seek legal redress or you are able to turn to the Hungarian National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information.
d. The right to ask us to stop contacting you with direct marketing:
You have the right to request that we stop contacting you with direct marketing. On these emails we have a note on the bottom to ‘unsubscribe’ by replying to the email with ‘unsubscribe’ in the subject.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION:
We do not share your personal data or child’s with anyone else unless we have your express consent or it is deemed necessary to processing your payment, we will never disclose, rent, trade or sell your personal information to any third parties.
We do not use your personal data or child’s with the interest of the purpose of third party and do not abuse with them in no other way.
We specially protect the personal data with the proper measures against unauthorized access, change, conveyance, publishing, erasure or destroying and accidental destroying, damage and becoming inaccessible.
We inform you that we do not make decision which is based on automated data processing only. We do not create a profile in accordance with the available personal data.
We may change this policy from time to time. You should check this policy occasionally to ensure that you are aware of the most recent version.
HOW TO CONTACT US:
Call us: 06 20 316-7268
1139 Budapest, Petneházy utca 33. Fszt. 3
Company registration number: 01-09-898495
Tax number: 14317079-2-41
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This General Terms and Conditions – hereinafter referred to as: GTC – includes the terms and conditions that will govern the relationship between the DramaWorks Limited Liability Company (registered office: 1139 Budapest, Petneházy utca 33. fszt. 3., company register number: 01-09-898495, tax number: 14317079-2-41, statistical number: 14317079-8552113-01, represented by: Gábor Faye /mother’s name at birth: Lembcke Karin/ managing director) and the Parent/Guardian/Student (over 18years). It is a legally binding agreement. For the participation of a student in a Company’s activity, all parents or students over 18years are required to consent to by signature or by ticking the acceptance box for this GTC when submitting an electronic application form online. We may update this GTC from time to time.
If you are an existing customer of the Company, please read these amended GTC carefully. Unless you contact us within fourteen (14) calendar days of receipt of these new GTC, they shall supersede and extinguish all previous agreements between us and shall govern the contractual relationship between us going forwards. Your continued enrolment of yourself or a student in the Company’s activities shall be deemed as acceptance of these GTC and willingness to be bound by the same.
1. ATTENDING CLASSES:
- Our Company reserves the right to change the class timetables and the teachers from time to time without notice.
- In order to avoid disturbing classes, you are requested to arrive on time.
- Students should wear appropriate clothing suitable for movement.
- Child collection from class: A child can only be collected from the location of the class by their parent/guardian unless a written permission has been given for another adult to collect them. Older students may go home alone if a prior written permission has been given by the parent/guardian.
- Attending our performance-based courses requires a commitment to the show including practicing and memorizing scripts and songs where applicable. For younger students we expect parents to support learning outside of classes. For senior students and adults, we expect full commitment to memorizing and practicing in order to support our teaching and direction.
- We expect a full commitment to attendance, please inform our Company via email if you or your child will miss class due to illness or holiday. Attendance to dress rehearsals prior to performances is mandatory.
- For our full semester courses, the course fee is due by a given date sent via email. If the student or parent does not wish to continue the course after the first lesson, then the course fee is not payable.
- Unless an agreement is made fees are payable for a full semester. If joining a course late then fees are calculated pro-rata.
- Leaving a course prior to completion can be done with one months’ notice. After the notice period the remaining course fees will be refunded according to the number of lessons remaining. If a student leaves the course before the notice period then a refund will be calculated from one month after the last lesson attended.
- In the event that a student is unable to attend a lesson, due to sickness, holiday or a decision by the parent or Student not to attend, we regret that we are unable to refund any payment.
- For our individual workshops the fee is payable 7 days before the scheduled workshop and after-which it is non-refundable.
- For summer camps we require a 50% deposit payable by a given date prior to the camp start date. From 7 days prior to the camp start date the deposit is non-refundable. The remaining fee is due on the first day of the camp. After which this is also non-refundable unless there are grievance reasons or both parties agree.
- Sibling discounts: where siblings attend classes then a 10% discount is taken off the second child’s tuition fee.
- Private classes: Unless agreed otherwise, private classes are booked and paid for in advance. For adults, classes must be cancelled by 14:00 on the day prior to the scheduled class, for children by 9am on the day of the scheduled class or the fee will be forfeited.
3. HEALTH AND INJURIES
- We only accept students in class who are in good health. On attending class parent/student declare that they do not have any symptoms of the following: fever, sore throat, vomiting, diarrhoea, rash, jaundice, other severe skin-disease, discharging eye disease, purulent ear or nose discharge. The student is free of lice and scabies.
- You grant permission according to this GTC to the staff of the Company to take first aid or emergency measures as judged necessary for the care and protection of my child while under the supervision of the Company. In case of medical emergency, you understand that your child will be transported to an appropriate medical facility by the local emergency unit for treatment if the emergency unit deems it to be necessary.
- You understand that in some medical situations the staff will need to contact the emergency services before the child’s parent/guardian. You also agree that the Parents or legal guardians are responsible for any expenses incurred.
- Students participate at their own risk and parents/students are obliged to inform the Company any existing injuries or medical condition. All application forms must have any known medical conditions stated and any changes to such information must be notified to Stagecoach immediately in writing.
- You agree to hold harmless from any and all liability the Company, its officers and employees both in their professional capacity and personally for any injuries or illnesses resulting from or in anyway connected with his or her participation in classes, activities or special events held by the Company.
4. CHILD SAFETY
You understand that it is the Company’s policy that while under supervision of the Company no child is allowed to leave the building unattended without prior written permission, and that the parent/ guardian assumes full responsibility for the actions and behaviour of the child.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry of a student to the class room if behaviour warrants our concern.
- You know that all the Company staff are background checked and adhere to child protection laws and policies.